Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2020

Hello Everybody!

A few days ago, I had a friend visit me and while I was showing him around I happened to find this brick. There are many old bungalows that used these bricks to build the initial bungalows. Though this is the first brick that I have found which bears the complete marking which reads CSI Ltd. Earlier I had found a smaller bit which had just a part of the marking.
 

The Colonization Society Of India Limited was registered in 1932 and this is when the society baked these bricks for the first lot of bungalows. Interesting, isn't it?

Thought it a good idea to share this with you all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your interest in McCluskiegunj. Leave your querries, and I shall try to satisfy them at my earliest.