Search This Blog

Monday, September 9, 2013

Mr. David Roderick Cameron passed away

Mr. D.R. Cameron, an old settler of McCluskiegunj, and the founder of the McCluskiegunj Development Forum passed away yesterday at around 4 pm in Kolkata.

Mr. Cameron had worked a lot in the earlier times to bring McCluskiegunj in the limelight and had also run a school (St. Andrew's School) and a Guest House (Highland Guest House).
Mr. David Rodrick Cameron

McCluskiegunjians will not forget him for his contributions in all terms. May his soul rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, thank you for creating this blog. I used to study in St. Andrews 3 decades ago when it was being run by Roderick and John uncle. I have wondered about them all this time and saddened to hear Roderick uncle has already passed away. Would you by any chance know where John Cameron is? or his wife Susan? Or Roderick uncle's wife Patsy? I would be so happy to get back in touch. Thank you so much for any help with this. Thank you for all your information on McCluskiegunj. I had some very fond memories from my time there.
    Yirmiyan. Please get in touch with me at yirmiyan@gmail.com if you have any news at all. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing your interest in McCluskiegunj. Leave your querries, and I shall try to satisfy them at my earliest.