Search This Blog

Monday, March 22, 2010

Gordon Hostel

Another good hostel for boys only.
It is between the railway station and the school. This hostel is run by the entire Gordon family and is one of the oldest hostels. It has the best flowers and fruit garden in the place. Mr. Noel Gordon is a well known personality and has great ideas.
The newest idea I hear of, is that the hostel will offer single room facility for those who can pay and would like to live in luxury. The room will have a tv and these children will get a separate diet nd they will pay higher rates than the others.

1 comment:

  1. This is an interesting idea. About 8 yrs back I had visited McCluskiegunj and really loved the place since I love to take photographs and love nature. I stayed at the Ushanjali Guest House. Planning to visit again this winter with 3 friends. Can you suggest places to stay in from where we can view nature ? Names and phone nos would be a great idea. Many thanks. Tapan Sen

    tapan.senomatic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing your interest in McCluskiegunj. Leave your querries, and I shall try to satisfy them at my earliest.