Search This Blog

Monday, March 7, 2016

A Death in the Gunj - Shooting over

It has been wonderful and profitable for the people of McCluskiegunj to have had the opportunity to meet renowned Bollywood actors and also getting into the film.

Kitty Teixeira, Nelson Paul Gordon and his wife, Malcolm Hourigan, Sunil Prasad Sahu, Dev Lal Ganjhu etc.  were among the few locals that did side roles such as bread woman, post master, policemen, servants, shopkeepers etc...

Its hard to say how many people got selfies with actors. But the no. is big.

Almost all the hire vehicles were hired sparing just a few. The shooting lasted for a month and a half. It is the first movie to be shot in the Gunj. Meaning a complete movie.

Just this much for an update... Please wait for my next post on my experience with the movie team... A good story...

2 comments:

  1. Yes ..one of the actresses stayed at my bungalow “Jharkhandbagh”..she was recuperating from an illness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malcolm..I am traveling to my bungalow “Jharkhandbagh” in McCluskiegunj..will arrive on Tuesday.Feb 6th ..will reside for the remainder of February ..Would enjoy meeting you.
    Marcus Leathedale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for showing your interest in McCluskiegunj. Leave your querries, and I shall try to satisfy them at my earliest.