Search This Blog

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Veterinary Doctors Required!

We really ought to have a Veterinary doctor here because we have to take our pets to Ranchi for proper treatment. I lost my dog last year due to lack of a vet.
There are many animals here due to the place being a village and yet there are no vets from the government's side nor are they any private vets here.
Jairam Yadav, a veterinary compounder presumed to be a government chap, is the only person who is known to all as "Doctor Saab". He assisted a cow deliver and charged my neighbours Rs. 3500 for his deed today.
If you are a Veterinary Doctor, think about coming down to help our animals here and to get good business too.

--------------------------
BlogMaster

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your interest in McCluskiegunj. Leave your querries, and I shall try to satisfy them at my earliest.